Advice and solutions
When bullying occurs there are always solutions and advice. You should tell your parents so that they are aware of the current situation. Bullies usually target the people who seem weak. When a kid gets bullied he or she usually starts a habit of looking at the floor. This helps the bully to perceive you as weak.
- Don’t look at the floor.
- You should try to avoid the bully.
- You should always be with a friend. Bullies don’t usually attack two people at the same time.
- Bullies thrive on anger. If you show him that you’re upset, he will know that he is getting to you. The best thing to do is to ignore the comments and keep a “poker face”.
- Don’t bring things the bully would want. It will encourage him to keep intimidating you.
- If all fails, you may use a mild insult. Bullies usually have a low self-esteem and don’t expect to be insulted by someone. Insults cause the bully to feel self-conscious. But it allows the bullied person or victim to appear strong and not affected by the bully. Thus the bullying eventually stops.